Managing the Project is very important and effective utilisation of Resources are also very important. Effective management of Project will manage the very expensive component in every project – the time!
Being the best Project Engineer, you need to face a lot of realities and field issues, which are to be managed with the skill within you and for the Employer the final product is important. Safety and quality are the common parameters which are to be managed satisfactorily.
Project management is the practice of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time. A project is a temporary endeavor designed to produce a unique product, service or result with a defined beginning and end (usually time-constrained, and often constrained by funding or staffing) undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives, typically to bring about beneficial change or added value.
Our Short term and long term Courses will help you to understand thoroughly what is the job of a good Project Engineer. We will introduce some software also used for making the Project Engineer’s job easier.
- Course Duration is 6 months (Two months Class room and 4 months at project site)
- Admission criteria shall be fulfilled based on interview and aptitude test.
- Practical training will be given at real working sites
- Suitable for working Engineers who opt Project Engineers’ profession as their dream Career
- A Project Report & Portfolio shall be submitted based on real time work practice.
- The candidates shall submit a project report using MS Project/Primavera
- Students will get a Diploma from CivilTalents.com and an experience certificate from the builder/ training company. From 7th month onward, stipend will be given to students, if the company wants his/her continued service.
- Job assistance shall be provided for all students who successfully complete the courses. Job assured for excellent performers.