A very deep knowledge of the rate analysis is required to derive upon rates while quoting any Tender/Bid. Actual site visit is mandatory prior to the rate analysis for quoting rates.
Time is the essence of any Tender. As a Tendering Engineer you will be making technical and financial bids/proposals for projects. On a job scope perspective, a tendering should be more aware of the actual cost of the goods. .
They could also look at becoming a project manager, as they would be aware of the actual cost/margin involved in the project and would also have had an experience of dealing with the customer directly.
The duties of Tendering Engineers are as follows
- Manage associated cost preparation responsibilities.
- Obtain factored / sub supplier costs where necessary.
- Prepare technical & commercial proposals.
- Attend clarification meetings with Client when required.
- Ensure that tenders meet company commercial guidelines and have the necessary sign off in accordance with the delegation of authority guidelines.
- Take responsibility for all associated handover documentation in the event of an order.
- Participate in and actively support company initiatives.
- Be familiar with the general specifications and market requirements.
- Familiar with the risks and hazards within the activities and processes of the role and procedures, practices and measures in place to mitigate the risks.
- All other duties as relevant to the post
- Course Duration is 3 months
- Admission criteria shall be fulfilled based on interview and aptitude test.
- Practical training will be given at real working sites
- Suitable for working Engineers who opt Project Engineers’ profession as their dream Career
- A Project Report & Portfolio shall be submitted based on real time work practice.
- Students will get a Diploma from CivilTalents.com and an experience certificate from the builder/ training company. From end of the training period, stipend will be given to students, if the company wants his/her continued service.
- Job assistance shall be provided for all students who successfully complete the courses. Job assured for excellent performers.