QA/QC Engineers are an integral part of the problem-solving process. In addition to identifying issues, the QA/QC engineer suggests solutions, often working with a cross-functional team to develop a long-term fix.
The primary function of Quality Assurance/Quality Control Engineers is to ensure the quality of their company’s products by participating in each stage of a product’s creation, beginning with development and ending with packaging. In addition to upholding the standards of their company, QA/QC Engineers must also adhere to product quality and employee safety standards set by state and federal laws.
The duties of QA/QC Engineers are as follows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes
- Excellent organization and time-management
- Software proficiency
- Course Duration is 3 months
- Admission criteria shall be fulfilled based on interview and aptitude test.
- Practical training will be given at real working sites
- Suitable for working Engineers who opt Project Engineers’ profession as their dream Career
- A Project Report & Portfolio shall be submitted based on real time work practice.
- Students will get a Diploma from CivilTalents.com and an experience certificate from the builder/ training company. From end of the training period, stipend will be given to students, if the company wants his/her continued service.
- Job assistance shall be provided for all students who successfully complete the courses. Job assured for excellent performers.