Quantity surveyors are responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects. Quantity surveyors manage the costs on a construction project. They help to ensure that the construction project is completed within its projected budget.
Being a Quantity Surveyor, you need to face a lot of difficult situations unless you are well aware about the market as well as each and every detail of a project on a daily basis.
Quantity Surveying is practiced to find the quantities of all the materials, machines and equipment needed for a particular project. This can be considered for the whole project as well as the quantities for a day’s work.
The duties of Quantity Surveyor are as follows:
- Cost estimate, cost planning and cost management
- Tender management including preparation of bills of quantities, contract conditions and assembly of tender documents
- Contract management and contractual advice
- Valuation of construction work
- Claims and dispute management
- Course Duration is 3 months
- Admission criteria shall be fulfilled based on interview and aptitude test.
- Practical training will be given at real working sites
- Suitable for working Engineers who opt Project Engineers’ profession as their dream Career
- A Project Report & Portfolio shall be submitted based on real time work practice.
- Students will get a Diploma from CivilTalents.com and an experience certificate from the builder/ training company. From end of the training period, stipend will be given to students, if the company wants his/her continued service.
- Job assistance shall be provided for all students who successfully complete the courses. Job assured for excellent performers.