CTDCM (Civil Talents Diploma in Construction Management)
A Civil Engineer is hired by a firm for different departments such as Billing Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Planning Engineer, QA/QC Engineer, Project Manager, Tendering Engineer, etc. (There is no job such as Civil Engineer in any firm !) CTDCM (Civil Talents Diploma in Construction Management) is a consolidated Diploma Course in which training for all the Departments are covered. The modules contain the preliminary or Level I training of all 6 major disciplines. (Under the course, a student is trained for all these major departments).
The various disciplines covered in CTDCM are as follows:
(Basic Level + Site experience on real projects with ample site exposure)
- Billing Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Project Engineer
- QA/ QC Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Tendering / Contracts Engineer
The following Courses are also offered to make you a perfect Engineer!
- Spoken English
- Communication Skills
- KMBR / KPBR
- Interview Training
- Digital Survey Practice
- NDT Practice
- Construction site Accounting
The following software related to Civil Engineering & Architecture will be taught
(Basic Level only). Laptop installed with the relevant education licence software is the responsibility of the student.
- AutoCAD 2D
- CAD – Section drawings
- CAD modelling with Sketchup
- Scheduling the projects using MSP
- Quantity Survey using QTO. (MS Excel for detailed QS works)
- ArchiCAD (BIM) Basics
- Bill preparation in MS Excel
- Introduction for Mind mapping software for scheduling (from 2020 batch onwards)
- Introduction of Revit & Tekla
- Course Duration is 7 months (Class room Theory and software -4 months + working on live projects – 3 months).
- Full time Course (Theory – 3 hours/ day + Exercise / site work – 3 hours) from Monday to Friday for 4 months
- Practical training will be given at real working sites for 3 months
- Admission criteria shall be fulfilled based on interview.
- A Project Report & Portfolio shall be submitted based on practical exposure.
- Assistance to make own BLOGS using the email id of students.
- Successful students will get a Diploma from CivilTalents.com and an experience certificate from the builder/ training company.
- Job assistance shall be provided for all students who successfully complete the courses.
Registration Fee: Rs.1000/- (Can be paid online to book your seat)
Course Fee: Rs. 1,20,000/- (Amount shall be paid in 2 installments)
Early bird Offer! 50% discount for 10 students who register their seats by paying Rs.1000/- online.
To register your seat, call us now. 0484 4099930 / 9400110011 or Click here to submit your details.
Sample Blogs from 2019 batch students