CTDCM (Civil Talents Diploma in Construction Management)
CTDCM (Civil Talents Diploma in Construction Management) is a consolidated Diploma Course in which all the Departments a Civil Engineer has to work out are covered. A Civil Engineer is chosen by a firm for different departments such as Billing Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Planning Engineer, QA/QC Engineer, Project Manager, Tendering Engineer, etc. Under the course, a student is trained for all these departments. Several software are available in the market to assist an Engineer for the successful and timely completion of jobs with utmost accuracy.
The duties and responsibilities of each Engineer vary as the Department he/she is working for. These duties are enlisted as category wise in other course’s details.
- Course Duration is 6 months (Theory 4 months and working on live projects – 2 months)
- Suitable for working Engineers who opt any stream of Civil Engineering profession as their dream career.
- Practical training will be given at real working sites
- Admission criteria shall be fulfilled based on interview.
- The course provides training for different categories such as Billing Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Planning Engineer, QA/QC Engineer, Project Manager, and Tendering Engineer.
- A Project Report & Portfolio shall be submitted based on real time work practice.
- Students will get a Diploma from CivilTalents.com and an experience certificate from the builder/ training company. From the end of the training period, stipend will be given to students, if the company wants his/her continued service.
- Job assistance shall be provided for all students who successfully complete the courses. Job assured for excellent performers.
For Seasonal Offers and discounts in Course Fee, contact us.