How it fills the gap between the Academia & Industry?
We conduct paid and free Seminars regularly for knowledge sharing and for creating awareness about the latest Civil Engineering trends and developments. Seminars will be conducted at Engineering College Campus or Corporate Office Seminar Hall with Audio Visual aids such as LED Projector, Multimedia etc. Handouts and study materials will be issued in paid Seminars.
The following Seminars are streamlined till now. We will be adding more Seminars soon. You can book a paid Seminar by submitting the details in ‘Contact Us’ Page.
Free Seminars are availed only for Engineering Colleges for 3rd and 4th year students. This will be conducted every month. Venue, time and seat availability will be announced and the information will be shared through Social Media. (Like our Facebook Page)
- BIM & Project Management (6 days – by Suresh Lal)
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) (3 Days – by Suresh Lal)
- Workshop on Soil Testing tips, tricks and advanced trends (2 Days – by Civil Talents Team)
- Project Management (PM) (2 days – – by Suresh Lal)
- Introduction of RMD (Rapid Monolithic Disasterproof) Technology (1 day – Free)
- Lean Construction Technologies (1 Day- Free)
- 6 sigma tools in construction (2 days – by Suresh Lal)
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control in Construction Process (2 days by Radhakrishna Lattala)
- Vaastu fundamentals for Engineers and Architects (2 Days – by Suresh Lal)
- FengShui (Chinese Vaastu) fundamentals for Interior Designers (2 days – by Suresh Lal)
- Building Biology and Green buildings (1 day – Free)
- Bau Biology and Energy balancing (2 days – by Suresh Lal)
- Plot selection for your home construction (2 days- by Suresh Lal)
- Stilt housing technology and case studies (1 day – free)
- Dry wall construction (with case study) an alternative to conventional construction (2 days- by Suresh Lal)
- ERP in Construction Industry with case studies (2 days – by Suresh Lal)
- Introduction of KMBR (Building Rules) and its implementation ( 1 day -Free)
Click here to submit a request for a Seminar. You can register for a future Seminar also, we will invite you after fixing the date and venue. (Do not forget to Like our Facebook page!)
For Corporates, Consultancies and Construction companies, it is mandatory to, maintain the spirit and skill level of their employees. You staffs are your asset. If you have any specific requirement for the Quality Improvement Program for your staffs, please let us know. We are happy to help you to get the maximum output from your staffs.